Kitchen Utensils This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The pounding of the
heavy knife, a sure sign my
mother is angry.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23 at 12:37 pm:
Nice piece! That made me laugh. :D

TryingToLiveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 28 at 1:22 pm :
Haha I'm glad you liked it :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 29 at 10:32 am :
:P You're welcome. WOuld've been downright injustice  not to post a comment. I loved the way you protrayed it, simply yet making it out to be so much more.

Positivity_At_Its_FinestThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 12:43 pm :
i know exactly what you mean, so true. :D