Repent Now This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I can see every
sin done through your eye’s swollen
blood vessels – piercing.

"Clear eyes" will not wash
away all of the vengeful
spirits, now will it?

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Captivating and thought-porvoling. I enjoyed how you ended this poem with a rhetorical question. By the way, congrats with all of the Editors' Choices! 

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you for commenting on all of my haikus! I work really hard at them, and I can see that you are really good at haikus also.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No porb. But you're definitely better. Your passion for them and the dedication demonstrates in all of them. Keep at it!