Writer's block This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Why words are at a
standstill, and don't flow from
the heart like they used to?

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6 at 12:51 am:
Great poem. I strive my best to avoid writer's block. Music is my best solution! I have my favorite playlists and when I feel like I can't squeeze any writing out of my head, I listen to music and find inspiration :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 7 at 1:02 pm :
Me too! I think sometimes music reminds us of some little thing we'd forgotten about and we find inspiration....cause writing without passion and inspiration is like hell...Truly.. And THANK YOU!

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 2:42 am:
Amazing work! I hate writer's block and it always occurs to me after my exams, therefore, i hate exams

Apr. 22 at 2:47 pm :
And aren't we feeling like the most creative minds DURING exams??? Suckish!... And Thank you... 

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 22 at 11:11 pm :
Exactly! its strange yet true

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27 at 4:57 pm:
I love it when writers write about writers' block. It's almost comical and cynical. I like how this poem is a rhetorical question. The reader must answer the question for him- or herself. 

Mar. 29 at 3:59 am :
It most certainly is cynical!  And thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you like it! :))))

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23 at 3:23 am:
pretty, and I can totally relate!

Mar. 23 at 11:47 am :
Your Majesty, my thanks for reading it! :D 

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 6 at 9:16 pm:
So very true! I enjoyed it

Mar. 7 at 12:38 pm :
I'm glad! :))))))

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 2:56 pm:
Very relatable! I like this one! The rhythm seems a little out of place at the beginning - maybe "why are' instead. Keep it up!

Feb. 26 at 5:27 am :
Yes, I think you're right..It flows easily that way...Thanks SO much for the feedback!!  :D Thank You!

rustyemotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 12:39 am:
Ha. I bet we could all relate to this one! 

Feb. 25 at 5:38 am :
Definitely,..we're all one big writing family! *Hug*  What do you think of the Haiku , as in how would ya rate it??  :D

rustyemotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 25 at 12:40 pm :
5/5 Definitely!

Feb. 26 at 5:32 am :
Thank YOU!!  :D

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22 at 8:36 pm:
Writer's Block...the one thing I really despise with a passion...especially when you need to vent out your emotions through writing but you can't grasp the words! 5/5 xD

Feb. 23 at 10:06 am :
Exactly!! AND Thank you..I'm glad you like it enough for the 5/5..wow...

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24 at 9:56 am :
You're welcome! xD