Writer's block This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Why words are at a
standstill, and don't flow from
the heart like they used to?

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2013 at 12:51 am
Great poem. I strive my best to avoid writer's block. Music is my best solution! I have my favorite playlists and when I feel like I can't squeeze any writing out of my head, I listen to music and find inspiration :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Me too! I think sometimes music reminds us of some little thing we'd forgotten about and we find inspiration....cause writing without passion and inspiration is like hell...Truly.. And THANK YOU!

Hamzawaseem said...
Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:42 am
Amazing work! I hate writer's block and it always occurs to me after my exams, therefore, i hate exams

And aren't we feeling like the most creative minds DURING exams??? Suckish!... And Thank you... 

Hamzawaseem replied...
Exactly! its strange yet true

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it when writers write about writers' block. It's almost comical and cynical. I like how this poem is a rhetorical question. The reader must answer the question for him- or herself. 

Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:59 am
It most certainly is cynical!  And thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you like it! :))))

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:23 am
pretty, and I can totally relate!

Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:47 am
Your Majesty, my thanks for reading it! :D 

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So very true! I enjoyed it

I'm glad! :))))))

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very relatable! I like this one! The rhythm seems a little out of place at the beginning - maybe "why are' instead. Keep it up!

Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:27 am
Yes, I think you're right..It flows easily that way...Thanks SO much for the feedback!!  :D Thank You!

rustyemotions This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:39 am
Ha. I bet we could all relate to this one! 

Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:38 am
Definitely,..we're all one big writing family! *Hug*  What do you think of the Haiku , as in how would ya rate it??  :D

rustyemotions This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
5/5 Definitely!

Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:32 am
Thank YOU!!  :D

JoPepper said...
Writer's Block...the one thing I really despise with a passion...especially when you need to vent out your emotions through writing but you can't grasp the words! 5/5 xD

Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:06 am
Exactly!! AND Thank you..I'm glad you like it enough for the 5/5..wow...

JoPepper replied...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:56 am
You're welcome! xD