The Cold Warms

Though the icy wind sends
Shivers down my spine, I've
Never felt better

JoPepper said...
Winter is my favorite season...Even though I complain about the cold it is refreshing I think...So I like this xD

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:04 am
Me too! Ditto! I complain and complain, BUT love it like hell! Hahaha..I guess we're the same in this way...ANd I'm glad ya like it :D

Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:24 am
ME too! We're like ditto in that way..I complain a lot but I love it like hell..Winter is so beautiful!  And I'm glad you like it :D Thanks for checkin it out..I posted some new stuff,...MAybe check that out??

Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:26 am
I dunno when it's gonna appear but I keep posting a reply to your comment and it just doean't get posted..what the heck?

JoPepper replied...
Yeah that happens to me too.  And you're welcome and I bet you like the Inheritance Cycle (or the Eragon Series) don't you?

Yep, I love it! <3 <3        :D

JoPepper replied...
Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:44 am
Haha yep! They're pretty cool xD

They sure are!

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:03 am
I like this. I dunno, it just gives me a nice visual. :)

Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:32 am
It was formed through a nice inspiration ...  Hahaha...LOL...yea it gives some people the shivers...a friend of mine was like "ohkay, really?"  I do love the winter. <3