The Cold Warms

Though the icy wind sends
Shivers down my spine, I've
Never felt better

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22 at 8:49 pm:
Winter is my favorite season...Even though I complain about the cold it is refreshing I think...So I like this xD

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 23 at 10:04 am :
Me too! Ditto! I complain and complain, BUT love it like hell! Hahaha..I guess we're the same in this way...ANd I'm glad ya like it :D

Feb. 25 at 7:24 am :
ME too! We're like ditto in that way..I complain a lot but I love it like hell..Winter is so beautiful!  And I'm glad you like it :D Thanks for checkin it out..I posted some new stuff,...MAybe check that out??

Feb. 25 at 7:26 am :
I dunno when it's gonna appear but I keep posting a reply to your comment and it just doean't get posted..what the heck?

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 1 at 6:08 pm :
Yeah that happens to me too.  And you're welcome and I bet you like the Inheritance Cycle (or the Eragon Series) don't you?

Mar. 5 at 10:02 pm :
Yep, I love it! <3 <3        :D

yesterday at 11:44 am :
Haha yep! They're pretty cool xD

today at 12:34 pm :
They sure are!

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 12:03 am:
I like this. I dunno, it just gives me a nice visual. :)

Feb. 20 at 10:32 am :
It was formed through a nice inspiration ...  Hahaha...LOL...yea it gives some people the shivers...a friend of mine was like "ohkay, really?"  I do love the winter. <3