Buried This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Precipice of my
mouth, gasping for oxygen,
soil in return.

411Ellie_ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 20, 2014 at 9:59 am
Superb word choice! Congrats on getting published, Chris! You are one of the most talented writers on Teen Ink. Never stop writing!

ChrisJ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
From a gifted writer such as yourself, these words truly make my day brighter. Thank you for being a good friend :)

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:10 am
Thank you for being such a good friend, hehe. I had to change all of my info. I can explain in the forums: TeenInk.com/forums?act=post&topic_id=16&thread_id=78975

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Frightening to imagine. Yet quite exhilarating all at once. Very well written. 

Being buried alive is really my biggest fear, and that was the inspiration behind this piece. This poem, for me, took alot of thought and concentration to write, thank you very very much for the kind words.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Your dedication shows. And that is a very scary fear. Just imagining it makes me shudder.