Chills This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Skin's goosebumps rise like
faulted mountain tops leaving
a rugged surface.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Critiques for this? Umm...no...It's perfect. Great imagery as always. 

ChrisJ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I'm astonished that you think my haiku is perfect, thank you so so much for the comment. I was actually very skeptical and doubtful of this when submitting it, I guess it all worked for the best, huh?

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes, yes, it did. Sometimes the best poems are the ones we doubt the most. I sure know that. 

Congrats, my friend, on being a published writer once again. 

Thank you, my friend, for the support you give me. It really helps with things.

ChrisJ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Please rate on and leave advice for my piece! It would mean alot to me!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:58 am
Hi Chris :) You are my hero and inspiration. Please don't ever stop writing!! ~Fan

Wow, I am speechless......I never thought that I would be somebody's hero. Thank you for the comment, am I am ecstatic that you like my work as I like yours. Oh, one more thing: Your new Haiku, Overcoming Writer's Block, is superb!

Thank you so much!