Chills This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Skin's goosebumps rise like
faulted mountain tops leaving
a rugged surface.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30 at 3:43 pm:
Critiques for this? Umm...no...It's perfect. Great imagery as always. 

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 31 at 2:40 pm :
I'm astonished that you think my haiku is perfect, thank you so so much for the comment. I was actually very skeptical and doubtful of this when submitting it, I guess it all worked for the best, huh?

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 1 at 5:11 pm :
Yes, yes, it did. Sometimes the best poems are the ones we doubt the most. I sure know that. 

Oct. 21 at 6:34 pm :
Congrats, my friend, on being a published writer once again. 

Oct. 21 at 9:03 pm :
Thank you, my friend, for the support you give me. It really helps with things.

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 18 at 9:52 pm:
Please rate on and leave advice for my piece! It would mean alot to me!

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 12:58 am :
Hi Chris :) You are my hero and inspiration. Please don't ever stop writing!! ~Fan

today at 3:40 pm :
Wow, I am speechless......I never thought that I would be somebody's hero. Thank you for the comment, am I am ecstatic that you like my work as I like yours. Oh, one more thing: Your new Haiku, Overcoming Writer's Block, is superb!

today at 4:32 pm :
Thank you so much!