Mother Homework This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Procrastination
Has two children, long late nights
And dark, shadowed eyes.

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it! This poem was a part of my 8th grade English curriculum! You're a celebrity :D

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:40 pm:
Very relatable, great job!

Soccergirl2424 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:50 pm:
Thank you all so much!! Haha i always wait forever before starting on hw!!

forever1218 said...
Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:33 pm:
Agreeeeeed!!!!! just procrasted a project yesterday and did it all in one night yesterday! :P

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:15 pm:
Me, all the time :P Great work!

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:19 am:
I can relate! It's wonderful! Just a few lines can express so much!