Mother Homework This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Procrastination
Has two children, long late nights
And dark, shadowed eyes.

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 3:19 pm:
I love it! This poem was a part of my 8th grade English curriculum! You're a celebrity :D

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 9 at 4:40 pm:
Very relatable, great job!

Soccergirl2424 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8 at 2:50 pm:
Thank you all so much!! Haha i always wait forever before starting on hw!!

forever1218 said...
Feb. 7 at 7:33 pm:
Agreeeeeed!!!!! just procrasted a project yesterday and did it all in one night yesterday! :P

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7 at 7:15 pm:
Me, all the time :P Great work!

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 8:19 am:
I can relate! It's wonderful! Just a few lines can express so much!