Mother Earth

Blue sky with white clouds
brown sand like quick sand
blue waters far and wide
birds fly high
fish swim low
animals walk in all directions
rocks stand still
trees sway back and forth
houses stand tall
tornado's twist
hurricanes wash ashore
volcano's erupt
tsunamis flood
rain poors
snow falls
ice forms
thunder rawrs
lightning brightens
earth in all the best ways called mother earth

DreamingOfNirvanaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 11:48 pm:
:) I like the poem! But I was wondering... I don't know much about haikus really at all but aren't they usually less lines or something? Typically the haikus i've seen are like three lines. Just wondering! But good job, I love the imagery!

BrittaneyPeacockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 8 at 7:51 pm :
Yes Haiku is supposed to be 3 lines but also haiku poetry is about nature, so my poem maybe over the 3 line limit but it's all about the wonders of Mother Earth and what she has to offer us all.

DreamingOfNirvanaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 9 at 12:47 pm :
Good reason. :)