Smile

At the mouth, her quest
begins and reaches fullness
at the knowing eyes.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16 at 7:59 pm:
Hey Saphira! Ummmmmmm sorry for replying soo late, and I know that this isn't replying, it's just that I can't see any of the comments!!! I mean like right now I still can't, and it only happens on your work and it dives me crazy cuz your sooo nice and I really like to chat!!! Sorry, for the late reply, just wanted to let you know that I TRiED! haha oh well, i emailed them a while ago so we will see what happens :( as for now.......Keep rockin!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 5:32 am :
Don't be sorry actually I was so infuriated about that too..as I couldn't see any of mine either and as you said it was only happening with my stuff!!.... bUT hopefully now they're all fixed up and the comments are visible ... And I really love talking to you to... Lets hope TeenInk gets some better website designers ... and updates.... :P

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 11:35 am :
Haha yeah, at least now, I can see them. Although it dd hapen on one of my haiku's for about a day then cleared up. Are you able to see the comments now? I truly hope so. Have a nice day Dua. (oh, and that is not hard to pronounce at all!) Keep writing and rockin ;)

today at 6:46 am :
Oh that's great. Love ya Liv!

May 5 at 6:44 pm:
Another amazing haiku!!! (sorry, im sucha creeper, i just love your stuff) Great job, I love every aspect. Beautiful, simple, poignent. Love, love love! Keep rockin Saphira!

May 7 at 1:00 pm :
Hey!! No you're not.. You're actually suddenly becoming one of my fav. people around here AND not cause you read my stuff NO... Because I read a lot of your feedback on other people's stuff too and LIv, you're always so encouraging and honest and nice and I alway love the way you never forget to use your pet sentence "Keep rocking!" This one time, I'll say it to you, this awesome person, Keep rocking!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 29 at 3:45 pm:
I like how something so little can inspire you to create something so simple yet so deep. I too wrote a haiku on smiling, mind reading it? This is very good.

Mar. 29 at 10:58 pm :
Of course not. I'm going to read a whole lot of stuff by you today. Get ready to receive a ton of feedback my dear Mckay!

Mar. 29 at 10:58 pm :
And thank YOU for your feedback!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23 at 10:08 am:
Wow, such deep interpretation,,,...I guess I had a simpler thing in mind ,, yours fits a lot too, especially with the words "Knowing eyes" in it...ANd THANK YOU!  Thank you!

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22 at 6:40 pm:
When I read this it makes me think of a guy who is in love with a girl, who always seems sad, but he treasures the few times he's ever seen her smile because it's absolutely beautiful.  I liked the "quest" comparison because it sometimes does feel like a quest trying to smile!  So great job! xD

Feb. 23 at 10:09 am :
haha, I guess I accidentally posted the reply up there...LOL..

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17 at 1:05 pm:
Aw, this is great! I have never thought about a smile as a quest, but I loved the way you discribed it!

Feb. 18 at 11:20 am :
Hey, Thanks! LOved your feedback...

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 10:08 pm:
This is so sweet!

Feb. 14 at 10:35 pm :
Gee Thank YOU!! Thank you for reading and for the feedback... :)))

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 12 at 4:26 pm:
This was really cool. I like it, and though it was simple it was powerful! If a smile reaches the eyes it's a happy smile, lol. Totally love it!

Feb. 13 at 1:07 pm :
Oh thank YOU! That's what I think and that's why I put it in there, like if the smile just stays to the teeth, and doesn't light up the face, it's definitely faked....OH and Thanks so much for reading it too!! :D SO glad you like it.

CoolBSamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5 at 12:29 pm:
i love the comparison

Feb. 6 at 11:05 am :
Thank You! :)