Smile

At the mouth, her quest
begins and reaches fullness
at the knowing eyes.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey Saphira! Ummmmmmm sorry for replying soo late, and I know that this isn't replying, it's just that I can't see any of the comments!!! I mean like right now I still can't, and it only happens on your work and it dives me crazy cuz your sooo nice and I really like to chat!!! Sorry, for the late reply, just wanted to let you know that I TRiED! haha oh well, i emailed them a while ago so we will see what happens :( as for now.......Keep rockin!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 25, 2013 at 5:32 am
Don't be sorry actually I was so infuriated about that too..as I couldn't see any of mine either and as you said it was only happening with my stuff!!.... bUT hopefully now they're all fixed up and the comments are visible ... And I really love talking to you to... Lets hope TeenInk gets some better website designers ... and updates.... :P

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 25, 2013 at 11:35 am
Haha yeah, at least now, I can see them. Although it dd hapen on one of my haiku's for about a day then cleared up. Are you able to see the comments now? I truly hope so. Have a nice day Dua. (oh, and that is not hard to pronounce at all!) Keep writing and rockin ;)

May 26, 2013 at 6:46 am
Oh that's great. Love ya Liv!

Another amazing haiku!!! (sorry, im sucha creeper, i just love your stuff) Great job, I love every aspect. Beautiful, simple, poignent. Love, love love! Keep rockin Saphira!

Hey!! No you're not.. You're actually suddenly becoming one of my fav. people around here AND not cause you read my stuff NO... Because I read a lot of your feedback on other people's stuff too and LIv, you're always so encouraging and honest and nice and I alway love the way you never forget to use your pet sentence "Keep rocking!" This one time, I'll say it to you, this awesome person, Keep rocking!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like how something so little can inspire you to create something so simple yet so deep. I too wrote a haiku on smiling, mind reading it? This is very good.

Of course not. I'm going to read a whole lot of stuff by you today. Get ready to receive a ton of feedback my dear Mckay!

And thank YOU for your feedback!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:08 am
Wow, such deep interpretation,,,...I guess I had a simpler thing in mind ,, yours fits a lot too, especially with the words "Knowing eyes" in it...ANd THANK YOU!  Thank you!

JoPepper said...
When I read this it makes me think of a guy who is in love with a girl, who always seems sad, but he treasures the few times he's ever seen her smile because it's absolutely beautiful.  I liked the "quest" comparison because it sometimes does feel like a quest trying to smile!  So great job! xD

Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:09 am
haha, I guess I accidentally posted the reply up there...LOL..

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aw, this is great! I have never thought about a smile as a quest, but I loved the way you discribed it!

Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:20 am
Hey, Thanks! LOved your feedback...

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so sweet!

Gee Thank YOU!! Thank you for reading and for the feedback... :)))

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was really cool. I like it, and though it was simple it was powerful! If a smile reaches the eyes it's a happy smile, lol. Totally love it!

Oh thank YOU! That's what I think and that's why I put it in there, like if the smile just stays to the teeth, and doesn't light up the face, it's definitely faked....OH and Thanks so much for reading it too!! :D SO glad you like it.

CoolBSamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love the comparison

Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:05 am
Thank You! :)