Wasted

An incredible
inspiration blown away
like autumn leaves

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this poem!!! I love it love it LOVE IT!!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Omg awesome job!!!! Tou rock! Love this sooo much keep rockin, and yeah I remember u too €

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 5, 2013 at 11:22 am
OHH Thank You Liv!! And I'm happy that you do :DD Ever so happy.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hahahaha I feel like tere are regulars  and then other people, I'm totally a regular and I think you are too. I kinda memorize the names I see a lot of :) Aren't you like firends with Mckay???

Yeah me feels that way too :P... ANd yes,, Mckay's one of  my besties on TI. !!

Yeah, Mckay's like my bestie too :) But hey, your're turning into one of my favs!!!! Any way.....great work: Keep rockin

May 25, 2013 at 5:29 am
You HAVE turned into one of my favourites :)))

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
YES! I so can relate to this. Great job by the way.

Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:00 am
Thank YOU! ..I see you've read most of my Haiku...You like Haiku? Read "Smile", that's the one I like most of mine. Hoping you like it too :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I sure will.

JoPepper said...
I hate when a brilliant idea is blown away!  Great job! xD

Which one us doesn't? :P  Thank YOU!! <3

* of us                  

JoPepper replied...
You're welcome xD

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Gods, I hate it when that happens!

Don't you?? and especially when one of your friends was the one who provided the interruption... :P

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Or when I go and get distracted by the internet :P

Yea, ,, LOL...      :D

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:49 am
I like the imaery in this haiku, but autumn leaves ofcourse, for this sort of a comparisn, are quite a cliche. not very innovative. i liked that autumn 'leaves' could be both the plural of 'leaf' or the seasons changing. 3/5  

LOL, see what I did there?....ANyway Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this plus yea I guess it's a cliche ....I'll try to more innovative next time but this was my second try on haiku so I guess I was merely trying to put something simple yet an original inpiration into that 5,7,5. Oh, and Thanks!