Wasted

An incredible
inspiration blown away
like autumn leaves

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:11 pm:
I love this poem!!! I love it love it LOVE IT!!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4 at 12:53 pm:
Omg awesome job!!!! Tou rock! Love this sooo much keep rockin, and yeah I remember u too €

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 5 at 11:22 am :
OHH Thank You Liv!! And I'm happy that you do :DD Ever so happy.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 5 at 6:36 pm :
Hahahaha I feel like tere are regulars  and then other people, I'm totally a regular and I think you are too. I kinda memorize the names I see a lot of :) Aren't you like firends with Mckay???

May 7 at 12:52 pm :
Yeah me feels that way too :P... ANd yes,, Mckay's one of  my besties on TI. !!

May 16 at 9:00 pm :
Yeah, Mckay's like my bestie too :) But hey, your're turning into one of my favs!!!! Any way.....great work: Keep rockin

May 25 at 5:29 am :
You HAVE turned into one of my favourites :)))

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27 at 5:06 pm:
YES! I so can relate to this. Great job by the way.

Mar. 29 at 4:00 am :
Thank YOU! ..I see you've read most of my Haiku...You like Haiku? Read "Smile", that's the one I like most of mine. Hoping you like it too :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 29 at 3:42 pm :
I sure will.

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 7:22 pm:
I hate when a brilliant idea is blown away!  Great job! xD

Mar. 8 at 10:48 pm :
Which one us doesn't? :P  Thank YOU!! <3

Mar. 8 at 10:51 pm :
* of us                  

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 9 at 5:45 pm :
You're welcome xD

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 10:25 pm:
Gods, I hate it when that happens!

Feb. 14 at 10:34 pm :
Don't you?? and especially when one of your friends was the one who provided the interruption... :P

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 15 at 3:49 pm :
Or when I go and get distracted by the internet :P

Feb. 15 at 11:32 pm :
Yea, ,, LOL...      :D

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12 at 5:49 am:
I like the imaery in this haiku, but autumn leaves ofcourse, for this sort of a comparisn, are quite a cliche. not very innovative. i liked that autumn 'leaves' could be both the plural of 'leaf' or the seasons changing. 3/5  

Feb. 13 at 1:03 pm :
LOL, see what I did there?....ANyway Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this plus yea I guess it's a cliche ....I'll try to more innovative next time but this was my second try on haiku so I guess I was merely trying to put something simple yet an original inpiration into that 5,7,5. Oh, and Thanks!