tiny poem. This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

no feeling can be
valid unless one can fit
it into haiku.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 3:03 pm:
Agree. If it's too long to be explain in 17 syllables, forget it. Some people write like 28 pages describing something which could be sandwhiched into 3 words as in I love you. Yet I do tend to be one of those people. And I just love you glamorize the haiku, sometimes it's unappreciated or ill-used.

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 6:19 pm :
Haikus are totally rad. They're such a perfect excercise in loving the small.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 2:35 pm :
AMEN, sister! 

SakuyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 5:07 pm:
This makes me so happy you have no idea!!! There are some moments where I wonder haikus on this site sometimes can be upsetting or typical but yours just makes me so happy!

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3 at 4:24 pm:
Adorable. :)