Erode

Coming in the tides
Water meets the earth's facade
to mock the rigid

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 29, 2013 at 7:45 am:
to mock the rigid... very intriguing i think. mind explaining the thought behind this work? i love it. it's very interesting.

Padoodallee replied...
Jun. 1, 2013 at 5:56 pm :
I was trying to explain how water, a very open and flowing thing, can destroy rock, something firm and rigid. I was using erosion as an analogy to ourselves. We all stand firm on some subject, but usually we aren't completely right. If we don't let our mind open to the truth, water, the truth will destroy us. That might be kind of confusing, but that was the best way I could explain it =P

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It needs something that makes it stands out maye you should change the last line?

Padoodallee replied...
Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:19 pm :
thanks for the feedback! It would be great if you could comment on a few of my other poems too =)

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:05 pm :
Sure thing!

Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:06 pm :
I really like your work! sure