Hope... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Hope is a blinding
ray of sunshine that comes from
deep inside your heart

YasminB. said...
Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:12 am:
Wonderful poem.  I really caught my attention!!!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:04 am:
Absolutely amazing

EatWriteSleep This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:21 am :
This made my day; thank you!! 

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:16 am :
You're very welcome! :) I feel like I should've put a little more, so here I am - I feel the exact same way and love the way you put it into this poem. Awesome job! You totally earned the publication!

azacious said...
I really like the simplicity of this poem. It makes it all the more powerful. Excellent job!

Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:31 pm :
Thanks a bunch! :)

claryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's very true and you wrote it beautifully in only a few words.

Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:29 pm :
Thank you!! :)

EatWriteSleep This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you SO much for your feedback and yeah, I do wish this haiku was a bit better :) I really appreciate you reading some of my other stuff too!

Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:16 pm :
oops that was supposed to be a reply to MarieEsther, not a new comment.

MarieEstherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The structure of this poem is very good. It vaught my interest and I decided to read through one or two of your other works, and it's really obvious that you have a talent for rhyme and structure (: The only thing I would say is that the idea of this poem is a bit cliche. Comparing hope to sunshine from the heart is something that has been done a lot. Hope is a tricky subject to write about; maybe you could try comparing it to something original, I'm sure that would go beautifully with... (more »)

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:26 pm :
I agree with @MarieEsther. You have great talent! Don't be afraid to be a poetic pioneer! I know you have it in you!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem is so smooth and fluid. Wonderful job! Congrats on getting published! :)

Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:37 am :
Thank you so much!! :)

stupendousman said...
I think that was the most emotional and beautiful piece ever written with few words. And the most true. :)

BrokenBrooke This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:07 pm :
Thank you! :)