Lie To Myself

I lie to myself
Try to hide away the pain.
Pretend it was not.

Nessa13 said...
I love the way that you said so much in three lines...(: Good writing.

Dreamer_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! i appreciate it.

angel_of_silenceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very nice, short but to the piont, it really does speak, good work

Thank you!

Dreamer_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:25 am
I really did not want to use the word 'pain' -.- I lack vocabulary sometimes..

Kawaii-Cho_Jade said...
I like the way your peom is simple and to the point and realy conveys peoples emotions.

Deamer_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you ^^