You Can Find Music Anywhere You Go!

Music is way to kill the time, In the bad moments it is a way of making us feel fine. Music can get your spirits up, Oh yes they can but you have to do this one thing...... OH SING ALONG WITH A TUNE, JUST SING A NICE LITTLE RHYME! Music can happen anywhere is what a mother of a bright child always said. Music is something you take has a message but only the good ones should be allowed and met. Music is a soothing harmony that can calm the anarchy. Music can be sorrow and sadness yet it can also be joy, peace and hope. Music is poetry yet a beat or melody in notes. Music is what a message you might want, Yet it can be at times and to some part of your memory a taught. Music is and has always been human's cultural way of life, A way of putting up with our never ending fight, It is a hope and brings us strength to make it to the end of the tunnel and reach the light. Music is way to kill the time, In the bad moments it is a way of making us feel fine.Music can get your spirits up, Oh yes they can but you have to do this one thing and this is for you and me friend, JUST SING A NICE LITTLE RHYME!

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:17 am:
It's a good poem but why is it in the haiku section? :S

HiltonBaby007 said...
This is a really great poem!! But it's not a haiku.... not to be mean....