The Perfect Gift

Today I have found
a perfectly imperfect
New Years gift for you

AngelaMBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:11 am
Nice Haiku!

Artgirl1999 replied...
Awesome! It made me wonder what the gift was. :D Goodv job!

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice haiku :)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this was cool!

holly1999 replied...
I love this! 5/5

Krian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very nice Haiku. Love the line "A perfectly imperfect." So much meaning in those seven syllables. If I was the one receiving this gift, I would definitely be curious what it was. Maybe sometime I'll check out some more of your stuff. :)  

mollybug13 said...
I love it its everything a haiku should be. 5/5

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:16 am
The clever use of words is so interesting. I liked this Haiku. Check out my stuff too if you have the time.

JessicaQ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hope you like my haiku