What lies in my bed

Laying in my bed,
there's something that isn't me
shaking violently.

Calling me over,
taking possession of me
forcing me to walk.

I have no control,
It wraps itself around me,
absorbs me within.

I do not exist,
I have be replaced by him,
the doppleganger.

My mom doesn't know,
nobody except me knows,
I will kill them all.

DreamingOutQuietThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dark and interesting.I see the point of the last line, but I don't think it flows well. Everything else is brilliant.

Something16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I was loving it until the last stanza. It threw me off and I didnt understand where that came from. But overall I really liked it.  

Icewriter replied...
Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:41 pm :
What I meant in that last stanza was that the doppleganger had taken over the character at that point. So after he pointed out who was doing all that stuff to him, the doppleganger was the one talking in the last stanza.  P.S. A doppleganger is an exact copy (like a twin) of a person, but in the paranormal sense. In germany, it is said that if you see your doppleganger, you will die that next day. Scary isn't it? 

Something16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:15 pm :
I understand now. And yeah that is creepy. Keep it up. You have spark a new interest in darker peotry. Im more of a happy lovey dovey writer.