What lies in my bed | Teen Ink

What lies in my bed

By Icewriter BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Icewriter BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Laying in my bed,
there's something that isn't me
shaking violently.

Calling me over,
taking possession of me
forcing me to walk.

I have no control,
It wraps itself around me,
absorbs me within.

I do not exist,
I have be replaced by him,
the doppleganger.

My mom doesn't know,
nobody except me knows,
I will kill them all.

I read a lot of Creepypasta and those stories are what inspired me to write this during halloween, the time of month when I feel like scaring everyone and myself.

on Dec. 12 2012 at 11:40 pm
DreamingOutQuiet SILVER, Round Rock, Texas

"Time and the bell have buried the day,
The black cloud carries the sun away" - Elliot

Oh if life where made of moments, even now and then a bad one. Oh, if life where made of moments then we wouldn't know we had one. - Into the Woods

Dark and interesting.I see the point of the last line, but I don't think it flows well. Everything else is brilliant.

Something16 said...
on Nov. 19 2012 at 5:15 pm
I understand now. And yeah that is creepy. Keep it up. You have spark a new interest in darker peotry. Im more of a happy lovey dovey writer.  

on Nov. 18 2012 at 11:41 pm
Icewriter BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
What I meant in that last stanza was that the doppleganger had taken over the character at that point. So after he pointed out who was doing all that stuff to him, the doppleganger was the one talking in the last stanza.  P.S. A doppleganger is an exact copy (like a twin) of a person, but in the paranormal sense. In germany, it is said that if you see your doppleganger, you will die that next day. Scary isn't it? 

Something16 said...
on Nov. 16 2012 at 10:44 pm
I was loving it until the last stanza. It threw me off and I didnt understand where that came from. But overall I really liked it.