Wind's Hands

Wind breathes through my hair
Its cold hands caress each strand
Chills shot down my spine

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 7 at 11:33 am:
The imagery in your haiku is fantastic! Nicely done :)

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 7 at 10:59 pm :
Thank you so much! I appreciate the fact that you looked at my pieces that weren't super popular. Thank you for that!

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so vivid! Lovely :)

taylorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:20 pm :
Thank you very much. (: It's highly appreciated.

nakoLa This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This piece had a very calming and relaxing effect on me. It is simple but so true and beautiful. As i tend to over-complicate things, i like poetry like this

jetta.bugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:40 pm :
Thank you(: