Future This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The future isn't
Promised to any of us
Yet we still make plans

CynthiaFeathersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:58 am
This is so good! I love how thought provoking it is!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:40 am
Wahh! U speak truth:) stupendous haiku!

BriyanaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
sorry i wasn't able to thank you sonner, i have better internet connection. Thank you fir taking the time to review

WaffleOcean2934 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The poem really makes me think.  Nice work!  :)

Thank you for reviewing!  Sorry  I couldn't do this sonner, I have bad internet connection.