Future This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The future isn't
Promised to any of us
Yet we still make plans

CynthiaFeathersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26 at 11:58 am
This is so good! I love how thought provoking it is!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:40 am
Wahh! U speak truth:) stupendous haiku!

Briyana This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
sorry i wasn't able to thank you sonner, i have better internet connection. Thank you fir taking the time to review

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The poem really makes me think.  Nice work!  :)

Thank you for reviewing!  Sorry  I couldn't do this sonner, I have bad internet connection.