Your Smile

Two twinkly stars
Light up your entire face.
Every time you smile.

A true, honest smile
Will always reach both your eyes
And make your face glow.

Oh I love your smile
I know that it’s yours because
It makes me smile too.

liberalartistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 7:09 pm:
very well written. wish i could find honest smiles in school.

LittleLadybirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 6:05 pm:
Aww thank you! :)

bethanyebethanyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 5:42 pm:
This is absolutely brilliant! :)

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2013 at 5:35 pm:
This is inspiring (:

FlorescenteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:13 am:
Lovely! I just love how you end poems(: 

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sweet smile, Joy, Haiku Poem  4/5!!