Never heard

I scream, no one hears.
I cry yet I'm put on mute.
Screams, always ignored.

xBaByGiRrL22xThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great Job! I love that, "put on mute."

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:09 pm:
very powerful and amazing

CelestaCuffrig said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:13 pm:
Very powerful 17 syllables (: Haikus can be tricky as far as innovation goes... Lovely job! Check out my works, pretty please? KEEP IT UP.

MossFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:44 pm:
i really liked it its really good...

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:01 pm:

I tend to agree with most people. Short, but powerful.

I, myself, have never read a haiku on here, but now, reading yours, I think I want to look up more. :)

Check out my stories Whispers, Maximum Ride: The Final Chapter, Forbidden, and then Pushed Over the Edge when it comes out please!

TTTeeSS said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:13 am:
This is short, which I usually don't like, but it conveys such a strong message that I find myself really liking it. Good job!

zendaya said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:57 am:
this is really good its how i feel a lot maily when i am feeling depressed i rally like it

Allicat001 said...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:38 pm:
So short but so powerful, amazing job:)

_betweenthelines_ said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:47 pm:

I love that it conveys so much emotion in so little words :)

HopelessRomanticist said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:08 pm:
great haiku!  My one critique is that you repeat the idea of unnoticed anguish through screaming in two lines.  If you had screaming in the first line, crying in the second line, and perhaps some third emotional outburst in the third, I think your haiku would be exceptionally strong :D

ShadowAngel2468 said...
Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:42 pm:
that was so amazing and insightful, the lack of worsd spoke volumes to me and i deeply appriceate tht, could u read a few of my things and give me some input?

Lissyrox2 said...
Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:26 pm:
Really good! I love how it flows.

AlmostPublished said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:55 pm:

This is one of the few poems that say very little yet mean more than the world. Very insightful #LOVEIT.

hippiechick99 said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:14 pm:
I'm usually not a big fan of hiakus, but I found this very insightful. I liked the idea of being muted.. I know how that could feel. Even though my life is pretty good, no one's life is perfect. This poem kind of brings that even more into the light for me. Hope you keep writing, loved it :))))

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:55 pm :
amazing haiku 

DanielM said...
Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:11 pm:
Great poem. I found your message very helpful. I go to learn that at times we try to use our voice but know one hears. Suggestion: start with a hook