what a woman? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

what makes me woman
my childbearing hips or
my constant sorrow

AlaskaFrostThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow so amazing!! it reminds me of lucille clifton's poetry

dianepoonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:38 am:
Is this a haiku? Anyway, I love it

. said...
Oh, I like this. Very well written. Great job! Please read,rate,and comment on my poems! Thanks!

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 3:52 pm:
80 wow. I love this. So short, yet meaningful. Great job. yes, we women have our own problems, don't we?