what a woman? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

what makes me woman
my childbearing hips or
my constant sorrow

VeeranganaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 2 at 4:30 am
Truly, it is a woman's sorrow that makes a woman what she is. Beautiful piece which holds a lot of meaning.. This truly deserved to get into the magazine. Superb!

AlaskaFrost This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow so amazing!! it reminds me of lucille clifton's poetry

dianepoon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:38 am
Is this a haiku? Anyway, I love it

. said...
Oh, I like this. Very well written. Great job! Please read,rate,and comment on my poems! Thanks!

Kestrel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
80 wow. I love this. So short, yet meaningful. Great job. yes, we women have our own problems, don't we?