You Are NOT Me

I have lots to say,
You dare disagree with me?
They're my opinions.

iAmandaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this haiku, short and sweet, but holds a lot of meaning. I like your last line the best, "they're my opinions" because we are who we are, nothing can change that.

laurengerhard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a great haiku! Good job :)

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this, I love how such a simple little haiku gets such a huge point across! People need to read this and think about it because it's so true! When someone disagrees with another person that person normally automatically change what they said because they're afraid that person won't like them now.. which is crazy. You gotta be your own person and associate yourself with people who like you for that. c: Good job!