Don’t Forget to Breathe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Don't forget to breathe
If the strong fist of life knocks
The air out of you.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:56 am:
I love it! So true! 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:36 pm:
So Awesome! Definitely one of my favourite Haiku!

Kiersten M. said...
Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:43 pm:
YES ARMAN YOU GO

mega_oid This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:49 pm :
Oh Kiersten. Welcome to Teen Ink.

The_Quiet_Girl said...
Words of wisdom. :3

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:51 pm:
Good advice to follow---what a great way to put it! Congrats on getting in the mag~