Shattered

My heart is shattered,
Thousands of pieces implode.
Forever fractured.

Metal4Life said...
May 21, 2013 at 10:01 pm:
Ww this is very well put together! I typically don't care for haikus but this really mesmerized me! Very compelling!

becca.37 replied...
May 22, 2013 at 9:14 pm :
Thanks so much! It means a lot :)

becca.37 said...
May 21, 2013 at 7:49 pm:
Ha thank you I'm glad I made an exception for you!

dragonsandthree said...
May 21, 2013 at 7:44 am:
This is really good! I liked, which is pretty amazing since I don't like hakius.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 20, 2013 at 10:58 pm:
Wow deep. I love this soo much, and the story behind it just gives it that extra mile. great job. Beautiful work you have soo far. Oh, and if it is not too much to ask, could you take a look at my haiku Winters Song, just want to know what you think! Brilliant job, keep rockin

becca.37 replied...
May 21, 2013 at 5:41 am :
Thank you so much! I know it's very short so I was a bit nervous it may seem lazy but I just love how sweet and poignant it is. I'd be glad to read your haiku!

Chichot123 said...
May 20, 2013 at 11:11 am:
A love haikus, they manage to have a deep message in just a couple of lines. This is exactly what you did in this poem. I love it :D 

becca.37 replied...
May 21, 2013 at 5:41 am :
I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Let me know if there's anything you would like me to look at for you :)