Not Prince Charming

Once upon a time
is how a fantasy starts…
ends with bankrupt dreams.

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
i really like this and the the twisted ending

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:47 pm :
Thanks for reading!!!!

Josika.Nav said...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:48 am:
lol! i loved it . awesome piece ! keep writing! XD

Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:19 am :
Thanks for reading! :)

Kiyoko This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:12 am:
"bankrupt dreams" is lovely!Concise and to the point. Well done!

Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:20 am :
Thanks!!! ;)                            

eternal_sunshine said...
Nice job! You took something that has been done before, and you made it your own and very unique! I love the last line, "bankrupt dreams". How beautiful and fresh. Really lovely.

Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:21 am :
Thank you very much!!!! :D

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
True dat:) lol In fairy tales, there is always a happily ever after, but not in reality. I like the last line, in how this idea is expressed.

Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:22 am :
Wish fairytales were real! thanks for reading!

poet100 replied...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:50 pm :
Awesome job playing with the classic cliche and turning it into something new and unexpected!!!

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:39 pm :
Thanks for reading!!!! Prince Charming is somewhere I just haven't met him yet!

Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:41 pm :
Thank you! xD