Not Prince Charming

Once upon a time
is how a fantasy starts…
ends with bankrupt dreams.

Laugh_Live_WriteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 5:03 pm
I love the last line! Great job.

JoPepper replied...
Apr. 6 at 1:33 pm
Thank you beautiful xD

Paradisaically This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 6 at 5:57 pm
AH, this haiku is so rockin'.  I love it.  I love fairy tales and I just think this throws such a twist into fairy tales and I love it.  

JoPepper replied...
Mar. 6 at 6:59 pm
Aw thank you sweetheart xD

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:00 am
Awesome! It goes like Bam! It's really truly, what I love best about this is your creativity and how the idea is perfect to put into a Haiku cause sometimes Haikus seem so choppy...this is perfect.

JoPepper replied...
Thanks! xD

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:01 am
Welcome! ...I guess all these "You're Welcome"s must be hectic..haha...but I'm still gonna post'em all,, cause I mean it :D  

Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:06 am
Welx!  xD

JoPepper replied...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:54 am
Well thank you! xD

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
haha. bankrupt! cool.

JoPepper replied...
Thanks for reading and rating xD

corallee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Good job. I found your word choice of "bankrupt" to be interesting, and definitely breaks out of the "cliche" idea.

JoPepper replied...
Thank you! I'll read your stuff as well!:)

InkWriter13 said...
A beautiful haiku! Perfect, succinct, and totally true. Nice use of words to reveal a insightful thought. Would you please comment on my poem titled Without the Writer? It isn't a haiku, but I would love your feedback... :)

JoPepper replied...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:50 am
Thanks for reading and I'll check out that poem of yours! xD

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This one isn't as much to my taste as other poems, though it does have the correct number of syllables. A good idea, and true, but it sounds sort of cliché.

JoPepper replied...
I'm sorry but thanks for reading anyways!

dark_armor1 said...
haha! i LIKE this one!!!!!!! good job super creative !

JoPepper replied...
Thanks for reading I'll get to your stuff too!!!

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
i really like this and the the twisted ending