News Story

Today I found out
that you existed, I cried
because now you’re gone

InkWriter13 said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:12 pm:
Nice use of time words to create the impact of your poem. Very effective. Sad. Relatable. Would you please comment on my poem titled In the Library? It's a ballad.

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:42 am :
 Thanks for reading, I'll check it out! xD

InkWriter13 said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:12 pm:

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh wow, this is really sad. I like the powerfullness in this little haiku. It's just how I veiw somethings too. really good.

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:44 pm :
Thanks for reading!!!!

dark_armor1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
crazy how such a short poem can contain so much power. good job!

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:43 pm :
Thanks for reading!!!!!

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
i feel like each wow is jus packed full of emotion and thats exactly wat you have to do-great job

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:42 pm :
Thanks for reading!!!

Josika.Nav said...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:40 am:
wow! how did you manage to think of this?! it is so simple yet there is a certain depth in it. i love it! great work and keep writing! XD

Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:26 am :
Thank you! I just read a news article and for some reason I just started to think it!

poet100 replied...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
I agree, there is an amazing depth to sucha short poem!!

Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:42 pm :
Thanks!!!!

eternal_sunshine said...
This is very interesting! I found myself able to relate in a sense. It reminded me of the tragedies I have heard about that were so depressing, even though I had no previous knowledge about the person. Nice job :)

Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:27 am :
Exactly! Thanks for reading!!! ;)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think we all feel this way about the news---such horrible things happen every day. Honest poem~

Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:29 am :
Thanks!!!:))