Skyline

The waking sunbeams
Paint our watchful, darkened sphere
Dare we close our eyes?

ChobaniLuvinPenguin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it!!! Such a beatiful haiku! Although it is simply phrased, the wording is powerful and magical. Ironically, it makes you dare to close your eyes and imagine such a skyine! Amazing job!

albinotiger said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:15 am
U r so creative and this poem is visulally beautiful!! (maybe check out my stuff sometime)

snowleopard100 said...
I thoroughly love the idea of a "painted" skyline-so cool. Great haiku and really impressive. Keep it up!!!!

girly21 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem is very descriptive, I love it!

HoldingFast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like it. I enjoy how you ended it in a question. Kinda short for me cuz i write longer stuff but it's still good (:

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
An inspiring way to think of the skyline~ Splendid!

Shmelmo said...
Cute! Short and Sweet - love it!

Simply Ciara said...
I like this poem. Rated 5 stars