the note

Wrote me a note,

Your eyes say you love me,

They say more than the words.

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:16 am:
A cute but true piece :) i'm not too into haiku but this is good

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great! Although this goes against a poet's belief, I think sometimes moments are too special for words.. Great job! Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!  

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:51 am:
Maybe the meaning is that our actions speak louder than words---gestures and looks mean more, right? or something along the lines of that?

IAmWhoIWantToBe said...
I like the message of this poem though it's kinda confusing. I think in the first line, you mean write instead of wrote? I'm not sure. Anyway, I do think too that the first line doesn't seem to fit with the second and third line. But the second and third line both have six syllables each. In a haiku, the second should have 7 and the third should have 5 just like the first. Anyway, keep writing and practice more :)))

hippiechick99 said...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:50 am:
i agree. i usually write long poems to get the massage across. i liked your poem; keep writing!!

eternal_sunshine said...
Mar. 31, 2012 at 5:29 pm:
I really love the simplicty of this one. It's hard to write so simply without sounding cliche, and I think you did that. Nice job :)

dragonfly95 replied...
Mar. 31, 2012 at 6:10 pm :
thanks! thanks for the feed back too :)