the note

Wrote me a note,

Your eyes say you love me,

They say more than the words.

WOWriting said...
Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:16 am
A cute but true piece :) i'm not too into haiku but this is good

so_joy said...
Great! Although this goes against a poet's belief, I think sometimes moments are too special for words.. Great job! Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!  

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:51 am
Maybe the meaning is that our actions speak louder than words---gestures and looks mean more, right? or something along the lines of that?

IAmWhoIWantToBe said...
I like the message of this poem though it's kinda confusing. I think in the first line, you mean write instead of wrote? I'm not sure. Anyway, I do think too that the first line doesn't seem to fit with the second and third line. But the second and third line both have six syllables each. In a haiku, the second should have 7 and the third should have 5 just like the first. Anyway, keep writing and practice more :)))

hippiechick99 said...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 9:50 am
i agree. i usually write long poems to get the massage across. i liked your poem; keep writing!!

eternal_sunshine said...
I really love the simplicty of this one. It's hard to write so simply without sounding cliche, and I think you did that. Nice job :)

dragonfly95 replied...
thanks! thanks for the feed back too :)