Tribute to His Singing Heart.

Looking up and down,
My eyes are truly amazed,
At your sheer beauty.

Josika.Nav said...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:55 am
hey! beautiful haiku! it has a natural flow which i love. short but very meaningful. great work and keep writing XD!

mrsmusicforlife replied...
Love this! Perfectly written haiku! 

SuNshiNe007 said...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:51 am
Wow! I absolutely LoVe this loveissmiles!!:D Great Job, I've tried writing haiku's but it never turns out for me..Lol;) Keep up the amazing work, hope to see more!!

eternal_sunshine said...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:53 am
I agree with other comments. I don't often find I can relate to the love poems on her but I really connected with yours! I felt a lot of meaning packed into it, and I'm always impressed with people who can write haikus which sound natural and not forced. Really nice job :)

loveissmiles replied...
Apr. 4, 2012 at 7:03 am
thanks Eternal sunshine!!!!! :)

AgentOrange789 said...
I really like it. I'm not quite sure why, normally I don't find much in love poems, but I somehow feel like this is much deeper. Well done.

loveissmiles replied...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:47 am

thanks, i think that the reason it is so much deeper is because we have been friends all of my life, i mean he was there when i was born. We grew up together, until a few years ago.

But we saw each other at the beginning of this school year, and things just kinda "clicked". He knows more about me than i do, and thats what makes him so different.

He has seen me at my very worst, and he is one of the very few people who deserve to see and know me a... (more »)

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:23 am
First of of all, I have to say I like your haiku. It's simple and holds meaning. I pictured a man saying this to a woman, really seeing her. Or it could work vice versa. Secondly, I'm just curious to as why you chose to write "sheer beauty." Why go with sheer?

loveissmiles replied...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:44 am
I used that word sheer because that it describes him. He has sheer beauty. I used it because it is what it is. Thank you for the feedback.