Among the Stars

True success measures
how high you bounce back after
hitting rock bottom.

EPluribusUnum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 10:22 am
I love this, it is so true! It reminds me of something Atticus would say in To Kill A Mockingbird.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! I was trying to come up with an inspirational poem.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That is so great of you! Thank you~

Kinzi said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 7:57 am
I love it. =] This has been added to my favorites.

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
TRUTH- you tell it. can I quote you!?(: haha

Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:16 am
I'm glad you like it!

Sharkgirl said...
I don't know hao this could be anymore true:)

Thank you!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:52 am
Wow this is amazing and it is so true! Great Job and please keep up the amazing work!

Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:57 am
Awww thank you!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:53 am
Your very welcome:)

loveissmiles replied...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:41 am
this is perfect. Don't ever change a thing. Happy to hear some people out there still think positive. Can u please comment on my forum "let me know what you think...not too sure about this one. (comment and i will give feedback)" then any thing else you want to, beside that im not really to picky, im just really unsure about that one. Thank you!

Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:45 am
Okay I will! Thanks for your thoughts on my piece~