Winter

Winter creeps slowly
Silent as a stern hawk
Coldness grips my heart

NethNix said...
I think now of times that I had once lost in rhymes Why are things always so? ....... Forever in life I still do not understand words 'apart' and 'heart' ............. Subtle syllables I live now always in fear Of the coming day ............... Where once stood a friend now watch, as the hawk, he takes me far far away ................ From you, from me, from all reality, this hawk He's squawked his last squawk ............... No, it shall not be The day your taken away Day's of winter's end ....... (more »)

NethNix said...
I think now of times that I had once lost in rhymes Why are things always so? Forever in life I still do not understand words 'apart' and 'heart' Subtle syllables I live now always in fear Of the coming day Where once stood a friend now watch, as the hawk, he takes me far far away From you, from me, from all reality, this hawk He's squawked his last squawk No, it shall not be The day your taken away Day's of winter's end Know you were always The only one, my solitary friend This is not the... (more »)