Holding Hands

The touch of our hands
Means everything to me
If only he knew...

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:37 am
I love it, Is it me or does the second line only sound like 6 syllables ? Love it very good, Awesomeness Talent !

SeizeTheDayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:41 am
Thank you so much!! (: When I wrote it I was thinking ev/er/y/thing - it's not the natural way of saying it, but it fits. (:

Shmelmo said...
Short and Sweet. I really can't write Haikus but you did a really nice job! Could you check out my poem - Once a Survivor, Forever a Fighter?

scenesoccerqueen replied...
Short sweet and to the point...very good. I feel the emotion that went into this..awesome!

Thank you so much! Haikus are amazing in the sense that they are so powerful in such few words. (:

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
[First of all, I like your username, it's cute. (:] Second, I love this poem so much. I am soooo bad at haikus, they're always such a challenge to make them sound good and not choppy. But I believe that someone just proved it's possible! This is great, keep it up!

Feb. 2, 2012 at 8:35 am
Thanks so much, haikus are so amazing, and fun to write. (:

AshleaEnchanted said...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:03 am
Aww thats so cute! :D

Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 am
Thank you!! :D

song-writer26 said...
Ah!So beautiful yet so simple :*).AHHH I LOOOOVE IT!;D :3

Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 am
Thanks so much! :D

SeizeTheDayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much!! :D That's what I was trying to go for. Will do :)

Sarakins said...
That's cute and sad at the same time. Keep up the good work!!

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aww...this is sad and sweet at the same time...i like it though, so 5/5 =)

Thank you so much! (: That's what I was going for, and your comment means so much to me. :D

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lol i was about to comment again...but then i was like, "wait, this poem sounds familiar..did i comment before?" and as it turns out i did...hehe...oh well...but the thing is...now i like it even more! :D 5/5 (again :P)

cookiestar said...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 7:30 am
This is simple and sweet, yet powerful:)

Thank you!! :D

readerwriter85 said...
This is so telling in so few words. Very simple and powerful and so ridiculously true.

That's why I LOOOOVE haiku poetry. Short, sweet, and to the point.. But yet so beautiful. Thanks (: