Polychrome Moan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bold oil rainbow
In a sky of black asphalt
Strewn with pebble stars

Blairezie said...
This is cool. Such a different style from your other work, though!

floragj This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really gorgeous imagery. I also adore the title - it has a great ring to it. Great work.

eliana924 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really love your haiku! The imagery is exquisite, and I especially love the last line.

queer_fish This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:31 pm :
Thanks so much. You are too kind. Nice vocab. I love the word "exquisite" :)

alwaysfallingfurther This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the title! really cool imagery. great work! :)

Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:29 pm :
Thank you! The title just came to me... I'm not sure it makes sense. Thanks so much for the feedback alwaysfallingfurther! :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeah I can picture myself looking at this sensation many times in a parking lot, wondering how it got to be that way~ Solid imagery.

Dec. 31, 2011 at 6:41 pm :
Thanks for your feedback! Yup, I wrote this one day after seeing an oil rainbow at the supermarket parking lot. :)

Jumper008 said...
I really like the imagery in this poem! Great job!

Dec. 31, 2011 at 6:42 pm :
Thank you!