Sisters This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Related by chance,
but we are best friends by choice,
and sisters for life.

kennedyshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 7:48 pm
nice poem, but it feels derived from the disney channel show " Liv and Maddie" which has an ongoing quote "sisters by chance, friends by choice" seems like a similar line

MysticMusicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the bonds between the sisters here! Not everyone likes their siblings, and this brings out the nice relationships between siblings.

Emily.of.BooksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:24 am
Lovely! This poem made me wish I had a sister :)

_Zavery_ said...
Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:46 am
Aw I loved this poem! 

Michelle R. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:28 am
If I were you I would change sisters to family. Other than that I love it.

*beautiful*spirit*This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Good job describing the beuatiful bond between sisters.

Anna141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I love this haiku, one of my favorites on Teen Ink!