Indian Style

I wonder how we
Would have changed if we had not
Sat Indian-style

On the bathroom tile?
Would it have been love we caught
In the ruby sea?

WinterRose1976This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6 at 8:34 am:
The cleverness and originality of your poem is brilliant. I've never read a haiku that followed an ABC CBA  rhyme pattern. Great work!

C.A.WaltThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:00 am:
i absolutly love this one!!!

olivevines said...

Oh, I love the ABC CBA rhyme scheme, though I didn't notice it until I saw your comment. :p

I love this so much. I favorited it.

jasont727 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:58 pm :

I realize it's very hard to notice upon first glance. I'm glad that you liked it though!

And wow, that's really an honor. Thank you so much! :)

TotheSea said...
Style, tile...nice rhyme...and ruby sea!  You're very talented.  

Oct. 8, 2011 at 6:02 pm :
Thanks! I'm not sure if you noticed but all the lines do have rhymes---ABC CBA form. It's hard to notice when you're reading it, I know. But thank you!

TotheSea replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 7:04 am :
Wow!  I get it now!  That's amazing!