Por Ti (It's for you)

One day I woke up
Realizing that I would do
Anything for you

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 2 at 3:24 am:
That's a really nice Haiku! Love it.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I am afraid that I have not read anything of yours in a very long time. I miss that, so I thought I'd just check out your profile and see if you have anything new.

I  love the title, it's so sincere, beautiful.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 9:00 pm :
Thanks! The title is Spanish, I love the Spanish language! :) I got it from NPR- I was listening one day and they were talking about an album released in Mexico called Por Ti, I thought it was adorable and I really liked the music they showed.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 4:22 pm :
Cool! There's even an awesome backstory and everything! (But of course, all of your poems have awesome back stories.)

Sept. 1, 2011 at 7:35 pm :
Thanks! Yesterday I just uploaded a poem, I think you'll really like it! :)

Sept. 1, 2011 at 7:42 pm :
Oooh! I can't wait to read it :) I missed reading your new poems.

Book_addict said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 12:30 am:

So, how do you pronounce that, besides with lots of phlegm?  ;)  Heehee. 

Don't be offended.  I make fun of everything.  Heck,  what's with the English language?  There's supposed to be rules, but there seems to be one for every word!

Book_addict replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 12:32 am :
Uh, oops.  Comment was supposed to be a reply for the "my heart" back and forth down below. 

Book_addict said...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 12:28 am:

Nice haiku! 

PS please check out my poem "Wishes".  Merci

Aug. 27, 2011 at 12:29 am :

Thanks! 

And sure! :)

mercebeinyata said...
I love it! i know that this is so soon, and it sounds quite dout, but could you please check out my haiku called "Rainboots" it is my first posted peice of work on this website.

ThesilentravenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Quite simple, yet I like it.

If I had read it from anyone else, I wouldn't have noticed it; but since I know a little of the story of 'your corazon,' it makes it seem all the more sweet and sincere. Welcome to the beautiful territory of haikus, we've been waiting for you, Aderes. ;)

savetheplanetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:18 am :
I like it, sweet and simple.  Question, I take French so I don't know what mi corazon means... Help?

Aug. 20, 2011 at 5:57 pm :

Thank you guys! It's always nice to hear from you. 

Mi corazon means my heart in spanish, ask Boosflash what it is in French, it might be the same! :)

Aug. 20, 2011 at 6:03 pm :
It's not, I take French.  My heart in French is mon coeur.