Rejection Letters

Thanks for bringing me
Back down to reality
With your honesty.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:58 am:
Oh, rejection letters! Like from publishers and stuff! That's what we're talking about! At first I was like "That a nice response when someone sends a rejection letter in response to your love letter!" Lovely hiaku! You got gutsy and used words with more than one sylliable! I aploud! (Or however you spell it...)

ButterflyKissThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:52 am:
I HATE REJECTION LETTERS, ESPECIALLY COLLEGE LETTERS! xD I love the simplicity of your words. It's easy for anyone to understand, and it's straight to the point.

Calliashi said...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 9:43 am:
I've never recieved a rejection letter (unless you count one teenink sent me, but I had sent it in the wrong section XD) so I didn't know how this would apply to me, but the simplicity of it...you make it work! Great job. Keep writing!

AuthorJeanneNolan said...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 9:29 am:
Hey!  Really good.  I've received so many rejection letters, I can't even keep count!  I saw your post in the forum, but couldn't find the two you asked about... Will you look at mine?

FreedomIsMyVirtueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 4:55 am:
Well, I received a rejection letter too!!! I like this poem. It's so true... I like the rhymes too though haikus don't neccessarily have to rhyme...

ItsAshMal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is super lovely, and I like the simplicity of the lines. The idea might be fun to expand on in a longer work, but one thing about haiku you don't seem to be exemplifying is that the first and third lines need to have distinct, different images attatched to them. Otherwise, lovely work!

MorenSore said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:03 am:
I'm not a big fan of hycues (don't know how to spell it) but this is what happens.

sundaysmile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 30, 2011 at 5:21 pm :
Haikus. :)

yasmeentepa replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 3:07 pm :
i've never received a rejection letter but i don't need words to understand the facts...i like it carry on!