Silence...Shhhhhh...Never.

Silence can be so
Deadly when not spoken at
The right time of life.

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is great! I love it, love it, love it! Easily one of my favorite haikus on TeenInk :D

Fizzy_GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 4:50 am:
good work. :) I agree with loki17

Loki17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great Haiku!  You have powerful words indeed...

Amanda24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:53 am:
this maybe short but it speaks a thousand words!!! great job!

sakinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 11:20 am :

thanks dear..