Not Alone

I feel all alone
Then you whiz over to me
My hummingbird friend

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Short and sweet!  Great poem!  Your very talented.

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Thank you!

dia.dreamer said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:13 am
all your haiku make me smile. :) this one was cute and touching...loved it!

That is so sweet of you! Thanks!

.Izzy. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:27 am
I love humming birds. This reminds me of when I used to go to California. We got a cabin in the mountains, and sitting on the deck I had loved to watch the hummingbirds fly around the feeder. Keep writing!

They are so wonderful!

Blondie said...
Keep on keepin' on with the haiku! Hey, I'm not a big fan of haiku , but you make it not only interesting, but thought-provoking!

Thank you so much!

NinjaGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a beautiful haiku :) I like your wording and the picture you chose to go with it!

Thank you!

musicispassion said...
good job i liket his and i like the pic u chose to go with it :P

I love the pic, too! It goes great with my article!

Um, I mean - poem.

sakina said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:47 am
U've got a nice imagination and lot's of talent...:)Keep it up...;)

Thanks!!!!

ritabelle511This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this :) Hummingbirds are so beautiful - I can totally picture it, even though it's a three line haiku!

I adore them too! They're soooo cute!

BrightBurningCampeador This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I am not a big fan of haiku, but this is really good. And I know I'm repeating the first two comments, but I love the word "whiz". I think it's spelled with two z's though. :)

Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:33 am
wow - thanks!

I looked it up on Websters and it said that it was spelled with one z