Seeing Your Soul

Looking in your eyes
I don't see just one color
I see a rainbow!

alex198 said...
Aw, wow. That's such a sweet poem :) I really liked it.

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
That was great!!!! It sounds so nice.

xXx_Fox_xXx replied...
I like it but I wish there was more, I like the sweetness of it.

CieraDesiree replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:12 am
I love this one=)

Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:24 am
I'm glad that you all like it so much!

AndrewTheGreat replied...
 Your a wonderful writer but I prefer length, to me a three line poem is just a tease, much like the commercials to all the wonderful movies I want to see, just a small portion, expand on your writing because your thoughts are great! :)

That is very sweet of you to say! Thank you for the feedback! I would like to expand the poem, but I'm not sure what else to say.

Thanks so much!