Seeing Your Soul

Looking in your eyes
I don't see just one color
I see a rainbow!

NinjaGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Cool haiku :)

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Gee thanks!

Cool screen name!

musicispassion said...
u r so creative how do u come up with theses do they just come to u or what? ur talented keep on writing

I usually think about something ordinary (like an eye) and then try to give it either a fun or a deeper meaning. Also, reading other people's work on TI gives me a chance to see what's popular. It's all about trying to come up with something that hasn't already been written. (There must be a million break up songs out there!)  

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 11:25 am
^^ I have more haiku on TI if you want to check it out!

Uga10 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 9:59 am
its good and by the way people, its supposed to be short.its a Haiku.lol

Cute dog pic on your profile!

sakina said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:44 am
It's nice but as Fox said there should have been more to it...But It's good:)

Thanks for looking at my work!

ritabelle511 said...
Haha, what a cute haiku! :) Short, sweet, and to the point.

Jul. 16, 2011 at 12:26 am
Thank you!

Ryalynn said...
that soo amazing

Thank you!

BrightBurningCampeador This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The thing I don't like about haikus is that they are so short! I want to hear more of this poem, find deeper meaning than three lines allow at first glance!

I would love to make the poem longer!

Right now it's a simple haiku, but I'm thinking about turning it into a long free verse poem!

Delictious said...
Simple but has a great message!

Jul. 16, 2011 at 12:26 am
I love haiku because it is sooooo simple!

alex198 said...
Aw, wow. That's such a sweet poem :) I really liked it.