Seeing Your Soul

Looking in your eyes
I don't see just one color
I see a rainbow!

.Izzy. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:24 am
I really, really like your haikus. You are so creative to have come up with all of the ones I've read so far

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:43 am
Thanks Izzy! I like your work, too!

hanging_girl_666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aww, sweet

Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:18 am
Thank you!

Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:19 am
I like your work, too!

Dogg said...
Sparkling and it makes you appreciate your fellow human being!

Thanks, Dogg!

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
`"" Thumbs up!!!

Thanks!!!!

Raytheraym said...
Very nice! :)

Thank you!

ohheyyyelli said...
I always love haikus, because the message seems so much stronger. Less really can be more. Nice work[:

Thank you.

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love haiku, don't you? (I'm a poet and I don't know it!)

Everyone is like a rainbow!

Thank you everyone for your comments. I really appreciate the feedback!

Blondie said...
Your haiku can pertain to a sensitivity to others as unique individuals,i.e.recognizing and respecting people of different races, creeds, etc.

Jul. 16, 2011 at 12:28 am
That is such a sweet comment! Thanks!

Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:48 am
h, and thank you for checking out my other work!

I really appreciate it!

I have this idea that our eyes are the windows to our soul.