Seeing Your Soul

Looking in your eyes
I don't see just one color
I see a rainbow!

LongLazyDays55 said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 12:44 pm:
I LOVE this! Really powerful and it made me smile. The last line is so good: 'I see a rainbow!' Keep writing! :) 5 stars!

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:20 am :
Thank you so much! :)

dia.dreamer said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:11 am:
aw, you made me smile!! LOVE this so much!! keep writing...and check out my poems too!

Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:21 am :
:) It was a fun poem to write - thank you!

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 12:51 am:
This was amazing. You made me smile with just three lines , and I actually felt amyriad of emotions with it. Short , sweet , and right to the point :)

Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
Oh - that's so sweet! That was one of the best compliments I ever received on my work!

. said...
It's good. I can't really offer changes, because anything I do would be mine and not yours. Also haikus are very structured so to make any changes would mess the whole thing up.

. replied...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 12:13 pm :
This is Eirias, by the way.

Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
Thank you for the feedback!

Jesusfreak78 said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 12:50 pm:

It's good but it's short blurbs like that, that can be crafted into great poems and stories. I say keep working on it.

P.S. Just wanted to give you some contructive critisim

Jul. 31, 2011 at 4:50 pm :
Thanks! Any type of feedback is welcome!

Robyn97 said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 11:54 am:
Fun, short, sweet. =)

Jul. 25, 2011 at 4:35 pm :
Thank you.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm :
And thank you for checking out my work!

Beaver said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:25 pm:
It's  a wonderful simple poem that makes you reflect on the diversity of the people all around us.

Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:27 pm :
Thanks, Beaver!

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 11:54 am:
The "eyes" have it!

gigi01 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:02 am:
Good Haiku... nice concept with many meanings!

Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:14 am :
Thank you!

.Izzy.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:24 am:
I really, really like your haikus. You are so creative to have come up with all of the ones I've read so far