Lune This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

One shimmering eye
stares at me through the window.
Don’t leave me, sweet moon.

Silver-wingedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sweet Poem. Awesome metaphor and imagery. I LOVED it, definately 5 star worthy! btw check out some of my work too  :)

Wilson1994This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is full of meaning, I love the imagery, the sweetness and brightness, yet somehow such intensity, really beautiful.

dia.dreamer said...
Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:17 am:
usually I read something twice or thrice before I rate it...I read this once and I rated it 5 immediately...you're a beautiful writer...awesome metaphor and lovely choice of words...love it! btw, check out some of my work too. :)

dark_armor1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i really like it. good job

dancer_1 said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 8:28 pm:

i like this poem it is very nice

freeflow23 said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 3:35 pm:
nice metephor

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 12:18 pm:
Lovely. It definitely deserves its published status.

timeformetofly7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 9:12 pm:
ooh beautiful word choice. ur a clever one ;)

TheContentedWanderer94 said...
Beautiful! I imagine the moon as an eye also! :D Keep Writing!

MusicBaby21 said...
Lol ummm yo screen name fye

luvz2read said...
Sob!!!!1 that was soooo beautiful

avantgarde said...
This captures the moment perfectly! I can imagine the whole setting and the story behind the girl/boy of this poem. Great work :)

LastChapter said...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 8:32 pm:
that was beautiful. it totally stood out in the sea of all other haikus. it takes real talent to be able to grab somebody's attention with 17 syllables. keep at it!

BleedingRose said...
May 17, 2010 at 10:54 am:

I love this, very sweet and powerful.  Keep writing, and would you mind commenting on some of my work?  Thx!  5 stars  ;)

-Rose

BleedingRose said...
May 17, 2010 at 10:53 am:
What the heck is that?

Ninten1992 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 12, 2010 at 8:13 pm:
Sweet and beautiful.

live.create16 said...
this is beautiful!

Girl-Writer said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 10:34 pm:
Very nice. A beautiful haiku, personification, and of course a nice array of verbal imagery. I like it. 

munkyman95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26, 2010 at 12:07 pm:
This is very good... I love the idea

life_of_a_leafThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very creative haiku. i like how you used personification.