Golden Kiss

Sparkling golden drops,
On lips of roses so dear,
Touching with my soul.

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very well written! Beautiful job! Please read,rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!

kat2.0 said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 12:18 pm:
Great poem it's very well written

HaleyDRog. said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 6:58 pm:
I didn't really understand this, but it had nice imagery and the words sounded good together. It had a nice flow!

emanmkhan replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:38 am :
Thank you! I tried to make a point tht love is unexplainable, yet a wonderful feeling....

samiasaskia24 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 10:36 pm:
My poetry does not exactly make total sense all the time ether, a lot of famous poets work makes no sense to me. I think poetry, at least to me, is a lot of feelings that maybe only the author will truly understand. Everyone can have there own impersination of that poem that way!

Express--This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 19, 2011 at 3:12 pm:
Nice imagery, but I'm struggling to understand what the poem means,;

NinjaGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 3:23 pm :
I agree with Express-- that the meaning isn't clear, but I think it's perfect just the way it is. Sometimes poetry doesn't need to make perfect sense to be lovely. :)