Three Words

Three plain words that I'll
Never be able to say:
I and love and you

torilutz8 said...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:54 am
Really nice. I usually don't like haikus because they often feel incomplete, but this is nice :)

ebj.2014 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 2:20 am
Thank you, that means a lot! I really appreciate all of your wonderful comments on my writing! It was a huge confidence booster and I would love to check out some of your work as well! Thanks again! :)

SecrecyGirl15 said...
amazing poem! i totally know how you feel great job!

Writerforlife7423 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 12:20 am
Thanks so much! I love your work, too! :)

SecrecyGirl15 replied...

hey thanks! i haven't heard much from people that they like my work, i let my friends read it before i post it and well my feedback is sorta blah so i haven't posted in a long time lol

I do the same thing! Let friends read it, get good feedback, post it on this website, get zero feedback...haha. Well don't let that stop you from posting stuff! I'll go comment and rate right now! :)

SecrecyGirl15 replied...
Thanks! your comments really are making my day!

WritingJulia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

That's actually a great question!  So my article "Something in Her Eyes" was posted online late November.  On Febuary 4th I recieved an email saying that they were considering my article, but they needed more info about the girl I wrote about.  I sent the info a few days later.  They renamed my article (now "Friend Katelyn Meade), and its in this months mag.

The weird thing is that its considered a "new article" online... please visit and vote up (no one c... (more »)

It's awesome.  Why hasn't anyone commented?

Thanks so much! I agree, I wish more people would comment...

If you don't mind me asking, I saw that you've been published before in Teen Ink, so congratulations! I was just wondering, about how much longer after it was published on the website did they tell you it was going to be published in the magazine? Thanks!