Perfectly Imperfect

With so many flaws,
He's perfectly imperfect-
Which makes him perfect.

GangstaEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 15, 2011 at 2:18 pm:
Oooh I like. :) Is this about the guy we used to both like? (haha it feels SO nice to be able to say USED to :P)

alanacarlene replied...
Feb. 16, 2011 at 2:27 pm :
haha it great to hear USED to! and nope i'm so thru writing about him it's about the guy i still like but i need to get over him too b/c he's not gonna give me a second chance :/ but he's still perfect to me even if he won't give me another chance

GangstaEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 16, 2011 at 2:49 pm :

Haha. So are you and him still friends? We're chill now, actually. Like we text and stuff. Its kinda hard to wrap my head around honestly. Lately we text about soccer and are nice to each other and ask about each other's significant others...... After I swore to myself that I hated him for the pain he put me through... Somehow I'm glad we're friends again :? confused face? Haha.

I'm sorry. Are you sure it won't work out? I bet theres still a chance somehow! You're such a great girl, ho... (more »)

alanacarlene replied...
Feb. 16, 2011 at 4:04 pm :
Yea we're real good friends now and i can never see myself ever even considering goin out with him again...and if i told you what i did to this other guy you'd probably understand why he wouldn't give me another chance :/

Feb. 16, 2011 at 8:52 pm :

Well thats good :)

Sad day :( Text me if ya wanna!

alanacarlene replied...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 3:22 pm :
ok thanks! i probably will just to fill you in on the story one of these days ha

Feb. 18, 2011 at 9:55 pm :
Kay :)