Refresh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Still a bit sleepy
I open up my window
And taste the morning

annafranna said...
I love how you used the word "taste" in the last line.  I know exactly what you mean!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:25 pm:
Very nice and refreshing! Good job!

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel so refreshed after reading this!  I'm going to have to try and do that the next time I wake up.  Nice work!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 8:01 am:
Reminds me of what I do in the morning to wake myself up and greet the day~

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Sept. 5, 2011 at 6:35 am:
This is a good haiku with a refreshing thought! First of all, it's not like you can see positive poems everyday. Second, it's kinda hard making a haiku or putting your thoughts into three limited lines. But you made a great haiku!!! This is one of the best. Keep writing! :">

htrae22 said...
this was really good it made me feel all cozy and all

snapesminion replied...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 1:46 pm :
thanks! that was my goal. :)